Thursday, October 21, 2010

They Put us in a Threefer!

Tonight you can see the two of us 'old bats' performing live comedy improv at the Hideout Theater downtown.  They call the show a 'Threefer.'  That's because there are three performances in the same time slot, and they only charge you $3.00 US for the whole thing!  I have seen some bargains in my time, but this is a deal that would be fairly difficult to out deal.  I am told that the other performers will be a group called Shades of Brown and another group called Sarah 7. I am also told that we are not listed as performing tonight.  Instead they listed some fellow by the unfortunate name of Dick Rambuck. Don't worry.  That is a lie.  We are indeed going to perform.  You may purchase tickets ahead of time, but if you ask me it's a total rip off. They charge you a whole $1.00 fee just to buy a 3-buck ticket.  Save your dollar for hard candy, and just show up at the theater.  Much better deal that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment